Real estate agents used be able to rely on networking around town by going door-to-door in neighborhoods, handing out well-designed flyers and sending out mailers. These days, in our more socially distant and technologically advanced society, that’s not enough. So, how do real estate agents network these days? Real estate Facebook ads. Pew Research found that nearly 7 in 10 adults (69%) use Facebook and nearly three quarters of them (74%) visit the site at least once per day, giving you plenty of opportunity to get in front of the right people with the right ads.
Why Facebook Ads for Real Estate are Perfect for Generating Leads
Targeting. You know when you swear Facebook is listening in on your conversations? You’ve been thinking about buying a car and magically you see ads for vehicles everywhere you go online? Yep, creepy.
Although it might seem like Facebook has mind-reading powers, here’s how it actually works. They collect massive amounts of data on basically everything you do online then compute this data using complex algorithms and artificial intelligence (AI) to predict what you’ll do next. Facebook may not technically read your mind, but in many cases, it knows you are in the market for a new car… even before you do.
Facebook has “robots” to get your ads in front of your target audience, but you still have to direct them to who your target audience is and create optimized real estate Facebook ads that actually work.
This is where we come in. We build your optimal target audience and create ads that “read their minds”.
Facebook Real Estate Ads That Get Leads
Getting your ads in front of your target audience is a huge part of generating leads, but it is not that simple. Your real estate Facebook ads need the creative and copy that will get your prospective leads to stop scrolling and actually engage. Our creative talent will help you combat ad fatigue and audience saturation, here are some example ad strategies that win:
Facebook Ads for Real Estate Buyers
- Use attention grabbing images. Real estate is visual, beautiful photos attract people.
- Give viewers a more realistic look at properties with video and 3D tours.
- Create carousel ads to show different spaces. This will give users a better idea of your property as well as get you more qualified leads. People who click after seeing several photos will likely be more seriously interested.
- Paint a picture of the lifestyle the house offers, tap into the emotional decision of buying a home.
- Build trust through your ad copy by being transparent. Buying a home is a huge financial and personal decision, people want to work with someone who is honest throughout the process. Plus, if they trust you, they will be more likely to recommend you to others by word of mouth.
- Promote your open house.
Facebook Ads for Real Estate Sellers
- Create something buyers want in exchange for their contact information such as a free home valuation.
- Host an educational event by offering a seller webinar.
- Answer questions shared by everyone looking to put their home on the market.
- Feature a neighboring house that was recently sold. We sold your neighbor’s house, we can sell yours too.
Navigating real estate Facebook ads formatting, creating images and videos, developing compelling copy and testing them in front of your target market can be overwhelming and time consuming, but essential to generating leads.
People lose a lot of money throwing their ads out there on Facebook like confetti and hoping that they will work. We want to help you get the most out of your budget and time, let us take care of creating click-worthy ad copy that converts.